Saturday, January 1, 2011

Capturing the hearts


Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Seven years ago, my heart was permanently placed on the outside of my body in the form of one deliciously chubby 8lb 7oz Princess. With a name meaning "dark beauty", our fair haired babe entered our world and truly changed it forever.

My heart has been blessed again with a perfect Prince who could not stay with us for long, and most recently with another beautiful princess. I'm hoping to capture these little "hearts" of mine as they grow in front of me. I want to capture their essence somehow, so that I can look back and know that my life IS better because God chose me to be their mother. That in itself is more than momentous... monumental even!

So I enter the blogging world, on the first day of a new year... lets see what these little blessings will get up to in 2011!

xo


3 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to follow their and your adventures :) . YAY YAY YAY welcome Miss Noo xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great first post :] Happy 2011 and happy BLOGGING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen ~ yay! Thank you. You know I just want to be so much like you, coz you are like so popular on your famous blog and everything! Seriously though, your writing inspires me, and I hope to be able to share these precious little blessings with everyone xxoo

    Mel ~ naw, thanks Mel. Happy new year to you too. Your blog is pretty great too xo

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...