Saturday, March 19, 2011

{this moment}

I was hoping to make this a Friday ritual but I'm already a day behind.

I found this idea over at The Leaky Boob but ultimately it's inspired by Soule Mama's blog. I love the idea of capturing just one moment from the week and sharing it.

Heres my Friday photo...a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember...





If you’re inspired to do the same, leave a link to your ‘moment’ in the comments for all to find and see.

xo


- Posted using BlogPress

6 comments:

  1. Hey Nic,

    I do Show and Tell Friday's but if you like doing these sort of things let me share this with you..

    http://andersonfamilycrew.blogspot.com/2010/05/embrace-camera.html

    Hope your having a fantastic weekend!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great challenge Mel. I might have to do something like that too. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this nic. I have a special one from today I want to share. Just not sure how to link you in my post :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew you'd like it ;] Can't wait to see some great photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK here is my link :)
    http://kellzchatters.blogspot.com/2011/03/moment.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a gorgeous photo of you guys Kell. I tried to comment on it but it said I wasn't allowed *sad face* Thanks for sharing though xxoo

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...