Sunday, July 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Mum...

I made a cake for you today. A faux cheese cake. My first ever cheese cake, and it had to be dairy free for LadyBug and me. I think you would have liked it. You always liked it when I made crazy cakes... especially for your birthday...





Little things make me think of you often... but today I'm thinking about how we would celebrate you. Of course there would a little bit of cheesecake, a Barbra Streisand movie perhaps, and some pretty pink tulips.

I bought you some flowers. I made you a cake. All that's missing is you...

I love you Mum xxoo

- Posted using BlogPress

8 comments:

  1. Sweet as Nik... I do believe that your mum is in many hearts all the time.. Love Liz Stephens. ..x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. huge ((((((hugs)))))) my dear friend. You have such a sweet heart. I only met your mum once but she must have been lovely to have such an amazing daughter (YOU!!). xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Nikki.

    I'm sure mum would have loved the little celebration you had for her birthday.

    Love you
    Sil xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! I want some of that cake!! Looks devine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Nic. In the Beth Moore video in the Esther study she was talking about how we don't finish our destiny when we die, that our story goes on and on. Your mum's definitely has and the ripple effect of her life and death will go on and on.
    I am thankful for her. That cake does look great... Hmmm... Do you want some company to party with?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I finally sat and read this Nikki. I am at a loss for words. I wish I could bring her back for you to share your cake. Thinking of you always.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone for your lovely comments... made my heart full xo

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...