Monday, October 31, 2011

if my womb could talk...

... I wouldn't have to answer "that" question

Oh stranger, when you stop to admire my princesses, you wouldn't have to ask if they are the only children I have.  You would just know that I have had three beautiful children.  I know, you can only see two of them walking around with me down the street.  Our house only has two little beds for the two little people who occupy them every night.

But if my womb could talk it would tell you that it has housed, nurtured and brought forth three babies.

Three blessings.

Three children.

If my womb had a flashing neon sign you wouldn't have to tug at that piece of my heart that is still so tender, even after 5 and a half years.  My heart has been healed, but it still bears deep scars of sadness and grief.

If my womb could talk...


4 comments:

  1. Bless you, beautiful girl. I love your heart. Your post is lovely, sad, eloquent and heartbreaking all at the same time. Hugs and lots of love xoXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my friend. That means more than you know xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nikki you have expressed my heart so well. Thank you so much for this post.

    PS Love your wall paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Chareen. I had this post racing around my head a few weeks ago and finally managed to make some sense of it and get it out there.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...