Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pic of the crop ~ sharing life 1 photo at a time

Today starts a new year. And a new year usually brings new challenges, new adventures and new experiences. I don't do resolutions, I actually resolve not to make resolutions, but I do like starting new things. And new things without guilt if I don't keep it up works well for me ;)

As we were starting out on our mini summer family break I thought that it would be fun to share a little bit of each day in just one photo. I love taking photos, especially of the children getting into all sorts of chaos. I have a great little FujiFilm digital camera but it's the iPhone that turns into the family camera more often than not, so we usually end up with a lot of photos at the end of each adventure. So I'm wanting to share with you what I think is the 'pic' of the crop!

Today's 'Pic of the Crop' showcases my LadyBug snoozing in the car. LittleBee had shared a book and pencil to keep her entertained while Dadda grabbed some last minute supplies for our holiday. This photo was taken while we were still in the driveway!!



... check out my Instagram profile @nikkibudiman for more photos of our daily adventures




4 comments:

  1. Haha, that is so cute! Does she actually draw with the pencil? She is very smart. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments guys. She slept nearly all the way to Dunolly, which is nearly 2 hours in the car! She did well.

    Pen, she does some doodling, but I think this time she only really wanted to be just like Big Sister! I know we say it a lot, but these babes are really growing up toooooo fast!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...