Tuesday, October 28, 2014

rainbow cupcakes

We made some rainbow cupcakes today in honour of you, our little rainbow who couldn't stay.  Today marks two years since we met you and said goodbye.






I imagined you pulling on the ties of my apron, while I stood at the bench mixing colours.  I pictured your chubby little fingers getting into the batter.  I wanted to hear your sweet little voice plead for "more" and squeal with delight as you licked the last of the batter from the spoon. 





All the wonderful things your big sister got to share with me today as we made these for you.






With icing in your dark brown hair and sprinkles stuck to your chubby cheeks, I can only wonder what today would have been like if you were here with us to celebrate your special day.





Happy birthday sweet little son.  We love you and miss you so very much.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful rainbows are never forgotten, and neither should we forget the precious promises of our God xoxo

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...